MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What if ..

Thread: What if ..
View Single Post

Old 10-02-2006, 09:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
asskicker
GO BEARS!

asskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enough
Ok guys I dont do alot of drugs, just pot so dont judge me. But you smoke crack you dont snort it, and all crack is, is mainly baking soda, a little coke, and spit cooked on a spoon. It just seemed like some people were confused. I didnt mean they did lines during the match I meant they were sniffing like they snorted something earlier. And I know the difference between sniffing as a sign of exhaustion and sniffing after coke, and these looked like coke to me. Ive been around alot of coke so Im familiar. Again Im not saying they do it, I just think alot of people do. Cokes only in your system for like 5 days so the fact they get tested really isnt an issue.