MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - You Mirko Nuthuggers...

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2007, 04:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
toddums
Dreamer

toddums will become famous soon enoughtoddums will become famous soon enoughtoddums will become famous soon enoughtoddums will become famous soon enoughtoddums will become famous soon enoughtoddums will become famous soon enoughtoddums will become famous soon enoughtoddums will become famous soon enoughtoddums will become famous soon enoughtoddums will become famous soon enoughtoddums will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronyman
Uh... So far I haven't seen any cro cop nuthuggers who claim Kongo put on a bad performance. Kongo looked very good, standing and he even impressed me a little on the ground. yeah, cro cop broke his rib it seems. yeah it was probably due to a kick or knee to his ribs, it was a great shot. Kongo proved alot and I think alot of fighters will be looking out for him in the future.
Glad to see some of Mirko's fans aren't blind. I have scene atleast quite a few people on this fight bashing Kongo and making excuses for Mirko.

Founding Rockateer of the Wilson Gouveia Rocketship!

Sig by Diesel
toddums is offline   Reply With Quote