MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is this a good way to start off?

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2006, 11:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
To be honest, this doesn't look like a workout. I know that sounds harsh, but you really need to push yourself a little bit. If 60 jumping jacks is what makes you tired, than try doing 80. It's not that big of a change, but it wil really help your cardio.

If you're doing 10 minutes of straight shadowboxing I suggest doing shorter intervals, but doing more of them. Try doing 3 five minutes with a 30 second break in between.

As for the excersise bike, unless you are really out of shape you should probably be able to do 20-30 minutes without too much effort. I would suggest doing 45 minutes, for starters, but it really depends on you.

Best of luck. I would suggest posting a log in the Training Logs section if you have the time and keep us posted.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote