MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is your Favorite Batman!

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2006, 11:47 PM   #16 (permalink)
B-Real
Let's Bang.

B-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426
Probably because Michael Keaton didn't like the script for Batman Forever! He should probably thank his lucky stars for staying out of it! Everybody in that film over acted, they turned Gotham into a poor-mans Las Vegas ( I mean what is with the neon lights the giant greek statues that is all around the city), and they over tramitized the backround music! It just plain sucked!
Even though the Penguin was over done in Batman Returns you can still take him so much more seriously than the Riddler and Two Face in Batman Forever. They were just stupid. I remember being so excited when Batman Forever was coming out and even as a kid finding it stupid. I did like the addition of Robin though and the new Bat mobil. Every Bat mobil has been good though. And, Bat suit.
B-Real is offline   Reply With Quote