MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - You Mirko Nuthuggers...

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2007, 10:33 PM   #43 (permalink)
bedcommando
MMA Fanatic

bedcommando will become famous soon enoughbedcommando will become famous soon enoughbedcommando will become famous soon enoughbedcommando will become famous soon enoughbedcommando will become famous soon enoughbedcommando will become famous soon enoughbedcommando will become famous soon enoughbedcommando will become famous soon enoughbedcommando will become famous soon enoughbedcommando will become famous soon enoughbedcommando will become famous soon enough
Kongo would have looked awesome if he had less fights under his belt. He was still sloppy. Knees to the nuts, weak ground game... at least his stand up was decent.

I'm in no way saying Crocop was any prize, he's fought much better before but this was just sad to watch. I'm not making up excuses but a broken rib will take a lot out of that entire side of your body and it looked like it reduced him to a duck for 2 rounds. Big let down.

I liked Crocop when he was in Pride but if he's gonna continue to fight like this maybe he should try to buy out of his contract. Another loss like this and his financial impact on UFC is gonna diminish a lot, if it hasn't already...
bedcommando is offline   Reply With Quote