MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best UFC event ever ?

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2007, 11:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Damone
attention whore

Damone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like Tuna
UFC 49 is great from top to bottom.

Thomson vs Edwards was pretty awesome. Seriously, it features the coolest KO kick in the UFC.

Diaz vs Karo have a good, technical fight. Well, ground wise, that is. Seriously, Karo is pretty damn awesome, but this is already known.

I really dug Lytle vs Jhun. Chris Lytle has always been underrated, and Jhun just gets outclassed in every aspect. My favorite Lytle fights are the one's where he kicks his opponents ass. Well, that and when he faced Robbie Lawler.

EILERS WINS! EILERS WINS! Hell yes, freakin' Eilers wins.

White vs Liddell was awesome, and probably my favorite Chuck fight. Seriously, these 2 beat the hell out of each other and I enjoy every minute of it.

I believe that what Joe Riggs did to Joe Doerksen is illegal. Man, what a beating. Seriously, Riggs' best performance, and a true sign of what Joe Riggs could be.

Randy makes Vitor bleed like it's his last day on earth. Cut Randy's eye? he will cut you back, and make you bleed. Couture rules, and Wandy shows up in another appearance that went absolutely nowhere.

I love this show.

UFC 40 is another show I dig. Seriously, the fights just flow nicely, and Tiki gets KO'ed. This ruled. Thankfully, Ken Shamrock's sideburns were not harmed, but his face was similar to a goblin mask your little brother wears on Halloween. Tito looked pretty great here.