MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Truuuax's Training Log!

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2007, 01:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Truuuax
The Tarantula

Truuuax has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I have had 24 professional wrestling bouts and have competed in 2 provincial championships. Then once I turned 20 I got in to MMA and loved it, and have had 2 fights ever since. The bad thing about it is that I have to drive to Ohio, Montreal, Jersey or any of those places that promote it. In Ontario they are strictly against it, which sucks.

First fight I won by submission in the 2nd round, with 4 seconds left via triangle choke (the idiot didnt tap and went out) lol and then the 2nd fight the judges called a draw because the first round I was pushing the fight, 2nd round I got my ass kicked, then the third I scored a lot of takedowns and grabbed the cage (didnt think).

And to answer your other question Sic, I do forearm curls and bi-tri cep curls because forearms are devastating in the clinch for one, and if you have a rear naked choke on a guy, then you start to flex your muscle just leaves absolutely no space to breathe and either puts him out or he taps (obv)... Guys with no muscle, when they do submissions its really easy to slide in between cuz they have no muscle stopping it.