MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hey there.

Thread: Hey there.
View Single Post

Old 05-02-2006, 03:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
krazy918
MMA Fanatic

krazy918 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Hey there.

Just signed up. I'm from the boonies, a small town in the middle of nowhere, Saskatchewan...in Canada? Always been a huge fan of the fight game, into UFC since it began. Just subscribed to sattelite tv for the first time about six months back, and now we get that Fight Network so I'm in heaven! Also buy pretty much every pay per view that comes up...UFC, Pride, K-1, and all the low level ones up here in Canada as well. Always wanted a chance to have the odd INTELLIGENT discussion about this stuff, most people I talk to here don't know much about it...which is alright I guess, but I laugh at some people who think they know mma but really have no clue.
Anyhow, I do also train, and am interested in things from a more personal level as well as just as a fan, so I'm looking forward to taking part in this site. Seems like a good idea to exchange opinions and info and whatever, so we'll talk to you all again I'm sure...take er easy. P.S...can you believe this s@#$, it's May 2 and it is SNOWING up here!!! What up with THAT? -Krazy918
krazy918 is offline   Reply With Quote