MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hughes Needs more than a prayer

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2006, 06:14 PM   #20 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by brvheart
Just for the record, BJ said it was when he want to take Matts back, when he came from under Matt, and spun around from the bottom....that to me is the torque and pressure that seperated his ribs....
I can accept that. He also did not decide to take is back until he ate 2 solid elbows while underneath Matt. Matt wasn't completely willing when he did so, which is completely a tribute to BJ's skill. But if it was someone he was truly "dominating," he would have done that without effort, and the injury would not have happened.

In all sports, I've seen only less than 3% of the injuries occur under "freak" circumstances. All the other times they occur under highly competitive scenarios. This is another one of those scenarios.

I agree with what you're saying. I think it is also evidence that the injury (if it is indeed there) did not happen all on its own. That's all.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote