MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hughes Needs more than a prayer

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2006, 07:53 PM   #24 (permalink)
putmeonhold
LEGEND

putmeonhold will become famous soon enoughputmeonhold will become famous soon enoughputmeonhold will become famous soon enoughputmeonhold will become famous soon enoughputmeonhold will become famous soon enoughputmeonhold will become famous soon enoughputmeonhold will become famous soon enoughputmeonhold will become famous soon enoughputmeonhold will become famous soon enoughputmeonhold will become famous soon enoughputmeonhold will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
not that... the fact that there has never been one instance of an athlete attributing his loss to god... only his victory. sorry buddy, but if God intervenes in our life to help you win, then he must do so to lose. technically, shouldn't these athletes be thanking god for helping the losers lose? its a ridiculous double standard that nobody seems to mind... obsurd and infantile... like any god would give a bunk over you or anyone else... or if you win the freakin' superbowl... so dumb...
Dude, I just wanna say that's the best goddamn arguement I've ever heard (no pun intended). It's so simple and obviouse and godammit, I never thought of it myself (no pun intended again). You truely have a genius mind my friend (and NO I'm NOT being sarcastic) pt447 for mod!!!!!!!!