MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kalib Starnes vs Kendall Grove - Ultimate Fighter TV

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2006, 11:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
rana
Amatuer

rana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura aboutrana has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra ki
kalib was gassed in the first round. I think that had more do to with him not being able to completely dominate-hence having a hard time taking Kendall down and then not being able to f him up. Kendall is not impressive-he's better than Mike Kessler-but he isn't in the same league as former UFC TV finalists.

I now officially hate Ken. How is it that every one of his fighters gasses whereas Tito's crew has stamina? Have you ever seen a ref take points away within a match? Tito pointed the ref to it, and the ref then made it an issue.

Kalib was my favorite because he wasn't an arrogant ass like the others.
yea thats y i liked him too and am very disappointed!
i really want to see him again, but i do think ken is partly to do with it.
i like him but his training methods arent for everybody
rana is offline   Reply With Quote