MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - (over)hydrating

Thread: (over)hydrating
View Single Post

Old 09-14-2007, 07:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
You can actually die from drinking too much water. In fact that's what happened during this radio contest: Hold You Wee for a Wii. They made contestants drink glass glasses of water without going to the bathroom. One of the contestants dropped out at second after drinking almost 2 gallons of water over the course of 45 minutes.

Normally death from water intoxication wouldn't occur because your body would get rid of the excess water by urinating or vomitting. The contestants were prevented from doing either in order to win the contest.

To summarize: you can drink a lot of water. If you have too much, your body with excrete it out naturally.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote