Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

MMA-specific plyometrics

685 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  mikehmike 
#1 ·
I am fairly familiar with basic plyometrics, but what are some examples of plyos that are more geared toward MMA specifically?
Some guys swear by plyos, but I have only picked up what I've done in other sports. I have a feeling there are tons of killer plyos out there that I'm missing out on.

#4 ·
The funny thing is, I'm in a small Alaskan town with one MMA club that's full of crackheads. Actually they're more like tweakers, dealers and sex offenders. Needless to say, I am training on my own (and with friends) until a relatively safe and credible club comes around. The SAD thing is that the Meth Martial Arts club is run by the not-so-Natural Rob Couture. Rob's not a bad guy, but there's a lot of drugs and crap around that club.
wow, talk about off my own topic. Anyway, I'm pretty much on my own unless I get online training. Maybe I can get a purple belt in Jits and print it out right here. Alaska sucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.