MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brand Spankin' New
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-16-2007, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
DaBlazinAzn
MMA Fanatic

Cool Brand Spankin' New

I'm new to this site so yeah. I guess I'll tell a little bit about my self. The main reasons why I joined this site are to find out good nutritional facts and shit when I want to drop my weight to 155. I weigh 168 right now.

I'll just copy what I got on my Myspace.

Iím a health freak. Organic foods and the alike are what I munch. Also I love weight lifting. I weight lift 45 minutes every day except on the weekends. I have almost been doing it for a year.

I want to join the Marine Corp not to kill people or become a hard ass but I have my own personal reasons why I want to join and no one will ever change that. After my first semester of my senior year I am going to take my ASVAB so I can see what jobs can be open to me in the near future.

Iíve been playing rugby for almost 4 years now. About to have my last year on a U-19 team.

Lastly, I do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I also plan on training and hopefully fighting in MMA at least once before I graduate high school.

Thatís pretty much me. ^^

I've only been doing BJJ for about two months now. Going to take my first belt test this coming week.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome