MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Take Downs

Thread: Take Downs
View Single Post

Old 10-04-2006, 08:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Wrestling is one that would teach takedowns look at matt he was a ncaa wrestler and I can guarintee that he learned all his takedowns from amature wrestling. you can learn from books or ask a wrestleing coach to teach you or watch practice at highschools or colleges. I used to be a highscholl wrestler before I got into the mma and decided to expand my fighting knowege and it helps alot with takedowns that is mainly what wrestlin is. if you want to learn mma fighting it all revolves around 3 things strikeing (boxing, jeet kundo muy thai)graplling(wrestleing judo) and submition bjj.