MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hughes Needs more than a prayer

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2006, 08:18 AM   #50 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericr
I am not saying that God favors hughes, I am just saying god COULD have favored hughes, who are you to say he does or doesn't? Who are you to say how god works? I won't for a second say how god does or does not work, and if i do, thats not what I mean. What I am saying is, some people believe some stuff, some believe others, so why do people have to jump on hughes ass for believing what he wants to believe. How is it hurting anyone here if hughes thinks god helped him out? Do you know that matt didn't have help from God, I don't think so, cause I sure as hell don't.....we could argue all day about why god, if you believe there is one, lets babies die but would help out an athlete win a competition, so its pretty useless to talk anymore about that.

As for frankmir/Sylvia(I spelled it right this time) fight, just because a mod says it, isn't true, because they don't know for a fact what would have happened.... and like I said, it doesn't matter, cause thats what happened and he lost. You obviousely have to protect your boy(bj penn), since I have yet to see you give a non biased response out of all your posts regarding penn/hughes, I guess only if matt wins a 3rd match will people come out of their shells and give him the props he deservs.
I don't make biased opinions about BJ in regards to this fight. Every time I talk about his ribs being injure I make sure to put it in quotes, cuz it still isn't confirmed. I said plenty of times in all my posts that Matt deserved the win, and a win's a win. They only thing I have said that may sound biased, is that it wasn't an impressive win, which most people can agree, and that Matt couldn't beat BJ if BJ was 100%, but that doesn't matter that's just my opinion. If I'm biased towards BJ, then you're biased towards Hughes. I also am aware of the fact that I don't know what god does or doesn't do, but it doesn't make sense to say he made Hughes win or let him win based on his beliefs and training. That's ridiculous, and I don't need to know god in order to say that's probably a false statement. If you're christian, then you should know that god loves everyone equally and doesn't play favorites. Most people are taught that from their early childhood in sunday school. Like your fisrt sentence in your post I'll say the same thing. I never said god didn't favor Hughes, I said he COULD have not favored Hughes.

Last edited by WouldLuv2FightU : 10-05-2006 at 08:20 AM.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote