MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - who do u think will win the whole thing

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2006, 08:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
I think Din is the most skilled of all the welterweights, and has the best chance of winning in that division, but I don't know, they seem to be giving Serra a lot of airtime, which makes me think the editors are trying to make him the most likable so when he wins, people aren't disgusted or upset. Din should win but I have a feeling Serra is the winner.

As for the middleweights, I think it's a toss up between either Cote or Rivera, whoever wins tonight I think will be the ultimate fighter for the middleweight division. But Lutter and Dewees are also threats.

Din Thomas and Patrick Cote are my forced picks.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote