MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Most Undeserving of a title shot!

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2007, 02:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Most Undeserving of a title shot!

The more I think about this man bypassing his the ladder to get an instant title shot the more annoyed I get! What the hell did this man do to be considered a title contender? He was the most undeserving of a title shot!

Of course you all know, I am talking about Sean Sherk! People are probably looking at this and going like "What are you stupid, what about the TUF champion Matt Serra? In a way Matt Serra did more work to the title then Sherk did! You can argue that the guys he beat were a bunch of has-beens but at least he was on a win streak.

Seriously, what the hell did Sean Sherk do? He got dominated by Matt Hughes, got his ass handed to him by George St. Pierre, and he beat a guy (Nick Diaz) who recently got beat by Joe Riggs and Diego Sanchez. Sorry, but nothing about that screams title shot to me! The only reason why he got a shot was because the Lightweight division was weak and he was more marketable then Hermes Franca!

So thats my take on it!