MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - my new favorite anti-weed propoganda commercial

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2006, 11:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
lol... yeah, weed makes me wanna get off my couch, go out, find a lone dumb, drunk chick, struggle with her, get her in my car, take her home, drag her into my appartment, hold her down, **** her, then either dumb her somewhere which would require dragging her to my car again and driving around looking for a place to dumb her to the curb, or i'll have to kill her... dumb her somewhere, then come home and clean the mess and live paranoid that i'll get caught... yeah... sounds like a potheads idea of a good time...
Hahaha...Excellent post my friend
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote