MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 76: Mauricio Rua Vs. Forrest Griffin

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2007, 10:49 PM   #55 (permalink)
Alex_DeLarge
Super Heavyweight

Alex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by taadland
does anybody want to tell me why they bet on dumbo? yeah ahhhh learn your ****in mma. forrest better run cause he ain't going up against bonnar. shogun is the best lhw in the world i may remind you idiots! upsets happen but not this big of an upset.
Maybe you should learn what people are really doing instead of calling people names there tough guy.

Most people aren't betting on Forrest because they think he'll win. Shogun was so far ahead that the odds against Forrest were tremendous, so people started betting on Forrest because if Forrest would beat Shogun they'd get a shit load of points. However, now that's backfired because instead of Shogun still leading now Forrest has about an equal share of the points.

That's what I was going to do if things kept up the way they were with Shogun leading by so many points. Now **** that.
Alex_DeLarge is offline   Reply With Quote