MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 76: Mauricio Rua Vs. Forrest Griffin

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2007, 10:44 AM   #60 (permalink)
cabby
Super Heavyweight

cabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm724
I'm a little disappointed with the live interview with Forrest and Rogan on UFN 11. He seemed way too cocky for the likes of Shogun. Yeah, Forrest is cocky and a big showman, but it was a little much. He definitely wasn't himself, acting like it's no big deal going up against Shogun, so I think he's a little spooked.
When Forrest was first asked about a possible match-up with Shogun he was bowing down and talking about how good he thinks Shogun is. But lately Forrest's mouth is getting real big. He's just trying to get himself hyped up I think

With you saying he's spooked...........Exactly
cabby is offline   Reply With Quote