MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Whats up Guys Nimmy is here

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2007, 08:56 PM   #53 (permalink)
Curly
Bantamweight

Curly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level nowCurly is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimmy
yeah looks like curly has changed his tune 30 mins after he was banned for threatning to cut someones head off
No, Curly changed his mind when he was made aware that you went behind your guys backs and began to conspire with the "enemy" (Aika). I was banned from your 30 member forum for coming over there and getting pissed off at you and Grits for turning your backs on the guys who did your dirty work.

Nim, you have several people on mmaforum already, can't you get more than just grits (I heart LNP) to come and help you shut me up? Step it up Nimster, throw your power around little buddy.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote