MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 77: Tim Sylvia vs. Brandon Vera

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2007, 02:59 PM   #21 (permalink)
screenamesuck
Banned

screenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm724
Vera's got this. Sure Sylvia's got the power and the mentality, but he's no match for Vera's Jits' when they hit the canvas.
Not only did Sylvia to good on the ground with Monson he also lasted with Randy. If he can not get subbed by either one of them then he surely can handle Vera on the ground. I think Sylvia also has the advantage in the stand-up, so I'll probably be going with him towards fight time. I just don't know what kind of shape either of them are in since Sylvia is coming off surgery and Vera is coming off of a year layoff
screenamesuck is offline   Reply With Quote