MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - my new favorite anti-weed propoganda commercial

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2006, 10:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
asskicker
GO BEARS!

asskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enough
I was just telling my fellow stoner friend the other day how this is the dumbest commercial ever. First off weed doesnt even put you in the mood for ***** if anything it takes you out of it. So I guarantee no one will **** someone because of they're baked. Secondly why the hell is alcohol legal and not dope? IMO alcohol makes you alot more out of control than pot. If you smoke a shit load of pot the wost thing thatll happen is youll get tired. Alcohols the thing that might make you **** someone or wreck yor car. I think its alot easier to drive high than drunk. I rarely drink and drive only if I absolutly have to. But smoking and driving I have no problem with at all. Dont get me wrong I love alcohol but I just think its ridiculous how it can be legal and not weed. And the hand gun thing. Give me a break. Marijuana doesnt **** you up to the point where you dont know what the hell a gun is. Its just ridiculous. I could go on all day.
asskicker is offline   Reply With Quote