MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Meals Out

Thread: Meals Out
View Single Post

Old 09-23-2007, 11:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
string cheese, chili with a bunch of beans & vegetables in it, cashews or almonds like the other post said.

whole wheat pasta is very underrated. It has a lot of protein as well as fiber. making the sauce with lean ground beef is an excellent recommendation as it tends to get better as days go by ie the seasonings etc.

any kind of fruit that won't make a mess. Sometimes I also carry a small bottle of hot sauce with me, b/c even if I can get a filling, lean soup or chili out, it tends to be kind of bland.

If yr taking a sandwich, read the label on the bread. a ton of breads say on the label "whole grain" then they don't have any more fiber than white bread, so wth is the point.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote