MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kalib Starnes vs Kendall Grove - Ultimate Fighter TV

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2006, 11:30 AM   #16 (permalink)
adminmma
Administrator

adminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adora
Yea even if he won he still wouldnt beable to compete on the show anymore. So it was wise decision on his part. Not to get hurt even more.
Yea, i agree, i hadnt looked at it from that angle. I just started to feel like Kalib was in over his head. Kendall just had more heart and im glad he won. he seems like a good guy on the show. He might not be the best fighter but he has the heart. He took some good shots and you could tell, he was going to fight till the end.
As for Kalib. Maybe hes just not ultimate fighter material. I dont think he will be back. I believe Dana and the boys put a lot into these shows and when you see guys not taking second chances or utilizing the ones they got, he gets angry, this could be them burning those bridges.
adminmma is offline   Reply With Quote