MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is the entire fight card for UFC 65 up anywhere?

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2006, 03:19 PM   #23 (permalink)
TheJame
Lightweight

TheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to beholdTheJame is a splendid one to behold
Hominick vs. Stevenson is gonna be a lot closer than people think, in my opinion. It makes for a very good fight, Joe is going to be looking for the takedown of course while Mark will try to defend them, work his submissions when he has to, and definitely work his stand-up. Stevenson has been known to leave himself wide open for kicks and knees, and Hominick uses both very well.I’m pulling for Hominick but it could go either way.

I haven’t heard of Diaz’s opponent before. I’m sure he has some notoriety so could someone fill me in?
TheJame is offline   Reply With Quote