MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is the entire fight card for UFC 65 up anywhere?

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2006, 03:58 PM   #24 (permalink)
Grabaka
The Samurai Files

Grabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJame
I haven’t heard of Diaz’s opponent before. I’m sure he has some notoriety so could someone fill me in?
Graison Tibau comes from Nova Uniao camp. Where fighters Vitor "Shaolin" Ribeiro and Thales Leites, and others also train. He's a submission expert with a pretty solid ground game. He's fought for smaller organizations all over. This is his 1st fight on one of the bigger shows. He should be a tough test for Diaz, but I gotta go with Diaz on this one, he's fought and beat better competition.

This is a good sign though with the UFC signing more Nova Uniao fighters. Hopefully this means we'll see "Shaolin" in the UFC LW division sometime in the near future.
Grabaka is offline   Reply With Quote