MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hey everyone. New here.

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2006, 05:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by brocksolid99
Hello all,

I'm new to this MMA forum, and I hope to learn more about the MMA world here. Became interested into MMA a few months ago. I don't train at any club and I don't think I will be able to in the near future because of school, and work but I am about to start training a bit here at home once I get some equippment and some more knowledge about this wonderful sport.
welcome aboard..mastiff pretty much summed it up..dont be afraid to ask questions..you shouldnt get slammed for asking questions..i think its when some one makes an untrue statement that rubs people the wrong way..you should def get some dvds..and spend as much time on youtube.com as you can..lots a fights on there and the best part is they are free..

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote