MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Adding a 45's division.

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2006, 06:12 PM   #26 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm442
Agreed. Now if they just would have held a tournament to decide the belt holder, I'd be in heaven !!

LOL
yeah no shit..ken flo and the muscle shark for the belt..makes me wanna drop down to 155 if its that easy to get a belt..i wouldnt mind seeing a 145 div..i guess im bias tho cuz my muay thai coach is that size naturally..and one of the other coaches at my school that competes in mma MIKE "THE HULK" EASTON is a natural 145 lb fighter..and i think he is hoping they start that division..mike would probably fight in the 155 tho if 145 never happens..and im pretty sure he can beat ken flo and sherk..so look out for him

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote