Record: 19-4-0

vs

Name: Rich 'Ace' Franklin
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 185
Record: 23-2-0

#35 ·
southpaw447 said:
I don't think Rich has anything for Silva in this fight.

Silva by TKO in round 2 or Submission by Triangle Choke in round 3

and 40K on silva for now
Heres what I think,...

I hate SIlva (dont like his fighting style or his attitude)
I think Franklin might just get Pwned again except, Im about POSITIVE Silva will take Franklin lightly, and will get caught.

Dont take long when Ace catches you sleepin:confused02:

Im gonna toss 2500 on Franklin:confused03:

#37 ·
GMW said:
What part of his attitude and fighting style don't you like?
His fighting style is too upright for me...
I dont understand why people dont just shoot RIGHT THROUGH him and into the cage, take his a$$ down and do some damage or even a submission?

WHO THE FACK wants to stand there with this guy??

Well hopefully Franklins learned his lesson and will take him down ASAP in this fight.

As for his attitude, that stupid guitar twang thing he does after a win makes me with I had the parts to try and knock his ass out lol

#38 ·
johnbender said:
I dont understand why people dont just shoot RIGHT THROUGH him and into the cage, take his a$$ down and do some damage or even a submission?

Well hopefully Franklins learned his lesson and will take him down ASAP in this fight.

As for his attitude, that stupid guitar twang thing he does after a win makes me with I had the parts to try and knock his ass out lol
Silva is not my favourite either but be careful about suggesting to take him to the ground! Silva is also one of the best Jiu Jitsu guys in the middle weight class and I would suspect ranks top ten in the whole UFC scene.

#39 ·
After watching the UFC preview of 77.. I know that rich will do everything that it takes to win.

#40 ·
johnbender said:

Travis Lutter tried that method, didn't work out so well.

#41 ·
johnbender said:

See Newton Vs Silva. Shoot = cross eyes.

#43 ·
You know who would be the strongest opponent to fight Silva? David Loiseau! I'm not sure if he is still training, don;t see him around much, but his fight style matches up best against Silva. Loiseau also brings two more things to the table - fierce elbows in the clinch and he's stronger than Silva.

#45 ·
chaoyungphat said:
I can't wait to see Anderson Silva tear Rich Franklin's face up again. Once Franklin loses he's going to be totally demoralized and will consider leaving the MW division. Anderson Silva will knock Franklin out senseless via knees in first round.
I like to think that Rich will be prepared enough to avoid a replay of their last fight. It's funny to see so many people so sure that the same thing is going to happen. Wait and see.

#46 ·
i think people keep forgetting that even though rich nearly got murdered in their first fight, he still a great fighter. He is smart not to just let the same thing happen that happened in the first fight.

Go RICH!

#47 ·
davidm724 said:
I like to think that Rich will be prepared enough to avoid a replay of their last fight. It's funny to see so many people so sure that the same thing is going to happen. Wait and see.
I dont think that the same thing will happen but im still fairly certian that Silva will win, most likely by knockout. Also im pretty sure that if Rich is going to get dominated we will know the minute he walks into the octagon (before the fight even). If he has the same look on his face that he did last time around we know that its over already.

#48 ·
If Rich is able to frustrate Silva and take this to the later rounds, I can definitely see him winning. I'm just very skeptic on Rich's mental condition going into this fight. He got thoroughly destroyed in the first fight and he did not look very comfortable watching Silva dismantle Nate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.