MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What can I do to learn wrestling?

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2007, 06:49 PM   #23 (permalink)
Suvaco
Thug Life

Suvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by POUNANI
go ahead join as a senior. one my friends captain now. joined sophmore and became captain senior.

all it takes is practice follow ALL DRILLS do what they say. dont slack off. and wrestle more then learning drills. in the beg you learn on your own. wrestling from bjj some say its easy to learn vice versa. for my friend it was but he had to unlearn a lot of stuff. so id say is just learn some wrestline moves and incorporate them into bjj. or vice versa
I already joined but it's really hard for me and the oother new seniors because the coach has us train with the experienced people. I enjoy that way better because I get to wrestle people who actually know what to do and I'm learning faster, but the cardio is a bit harder than most of the new guys go through. But I can handle it.
Suvaco is offline   Reply With Quote