MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 78: David Terrell vs. Ed Herman

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2007, 11:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
screenamesuck
Banned

screenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crosses
This one was a tough one to put together. I know it's been awhile since Terrell had a fight, but he is a former champion and his only two losses were to Evan Tanner and Vernon White, but that loss was his first fight. This is Ed's time to shine and prove he belongs with the big dogs and it's also a time to see if David still has what it takes to be a champion. Everywhere I've looked the majority of people are picking Terrell to win, but it isn't by much. That is why I decided to give him 1/1 odds over Herman.

I think I'm picking Herman to win though.
screenamesuck is offline   Reply With Quote