MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - baroni to face nishijima

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2006, 05:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
baroni to face nishijima

supposedly this is another fight on the real deal card..i think this would be a great match up..because we know its staying on the feet and it will be a slug fest..i gotta say baroni may be in trouble...nishijima took a beating from mark hunt and kept coming..he can take some serious punishment..and he should be able to dish it out as well against some one closer to his size like baroni..i hope this fight happens..

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote