MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - who has the Best Chance of beating rich frankin

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2006, 06:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
iceman574
Flyweight

iceman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura about
i cant say really if i had to put money on it i would say horn has the greatest chance of beatin him but i wouldnt bet ageinst franklin it would be an awsome fight i do agree with ufc101 franklin woud not be able to knock horn out or land a submistion cos horn is far suprior on the ground but franklin is mutch more agressive and the fight could end with a tko by franklin but the fight could also end with a sub by horn infact this is probebly one of the best and hardest one to call we have fought up yet

i hope dana white comes to these forums cos there are a lot of fight that people keep talking about i would love to see some of them

HORN VS FRANKLIN HOW I WOULD PAY TO SEE THIS
iceman574 is offline   Reply With Quote