MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Favourite beer?

Thread: Favourite beer?
View Single Post

Old 10-07-2006, 05:05 PM   #45 (permalink)
asskicker
GO BEARS!

asskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
I've only had 1 hangover, but I am a lightweight, and the one I had was the most horrible ever (i think). I woke up on Easter Sunday, went to the bathroom, puked, fainted, and pissed myself lol. I spent the whole day in bed throwing up. I never get sick and before this the last time I threw up was like 8-10 years prior. That was the last time I drank. The trick is to keep yourself hydrated, at that time, I probably went close to a year without drinking a glass of water.
If you mix dope with your drinking I think it prevents hangovers. Its a great combo
asskicker is offline   Reply With Quote