MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MLB East Update

Thread: MLB East Update
View Single Post

Old 09-30-2007, 11:54 PM   #34 (permalink)
hammafist
On The Level

hammafist will become famous soon enoughhammafist will become famous soon enoughhammafist will become famous soon enoughhammafist will become famous soon enoughhammafist will become famous soon enoughhammafist will become famous soon enoughhammafist will become famous soon enoughhammafist will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by robb2140
I've been giving my friends who are Met fans crap all night.

I friggin love it, they were talking so much trash early in the year when the Mets looked unstoppable and the Yanks were playing like shit. Now whats up, they lose it on the last day of the season and once again the Yankees will be playing Baseball in October.

When are the Met fans giong to realize that championships aren't won in June but in September and October!!!
die-hard Yankees fan here. they played like crap the last week only because they cliched a playoff berth. these days it doesn't matter how you get into the playoffs, as long as you make it. they are red-hot the last 2 months and the Sawx are stumbling.

Banner By Evil Ash aka B-Real
hammafist is offline   Reply With Quote