Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Interesting Find About Xyience

1K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  swpthleg 
#1 · (Edited)
Read this link and some of the embedded ones.

Very interesting info about Xyience as a company, the owners and Dana White and it makes you wonder if things like this will end up corrupting the UFC like it did boxing

STOP CORPORATE FRAUD

This link is not span this is legit

#5 ·
Hum i guess it's a bit hard to say this source is "legit". I don't know if you know the guy, but either ways, from every1's else point of view, this is more of an opinion rather than anything else.

I took the time to read it all, and it's pretty funny, because all those stories are all made by the same guy, and i would not be surprised if the guy who wrote this is the same(Bergeron).

If you try to show us a fraud with facts, at least get it from other sources than yourself(or than 1 person)..

Xyience might be in financial trouble, but it actually has nothing to do with the product itself, and from what i understand, from Pike himself only. It's probably not better than any other similar product, but it's certainly not fake or anything..

All those other unrelated and irrelevant stuff such as Dana screaming Monica in bed doesn't prove anything.

Dana White is not a good businessman, that's not news. When he likes something/someone, he doesn't care what happens, he sticks to it. If he has an opinion, he will say it the way it came in his head.

#7 ·
hommage1985 said:
If boxing is corrupt then so is UFC.
no no

once we get a don king sorta image guy

then we know we made it

you kno just the usual

the fixed fights.....the ad scams.....the stealing of fighters purses

#8 ·
Split said:
Hum i guess it's a bit hard to say this source is "legit". I don't know if you know the guy, but either ways, from every1's else point of view, this is more of an opinion rather than anything else.

I took the time to read it all, and it's pretty funny, because all those stories are all made by the same guy, and i would not be surprised if the guy who wrote this is the same(Bergeron).

If you try to show us a fraud with facts, at least get it from other sources than yourself(or than 1 person)..

Xyience might be in financial trouble, but it actually has nothing to do with the product itself, and from what i understand, from Pike himself only. It's probably not better than any other similar product, but it's certainly not fake or anything..

All those other unrelated and irrelevant stuff such as Dana screaming Monica in bed doesn't prove anything.

Dana White is not a good businessman, that's not news. When he likes something/someone, he doesn't care what happens, he sticks to it. If he has an opinion, he will say it the way it came in his head.
call me an idiot but who is Monica?

#10 ·
I honestly didn't read the whole thing, i will check it out when I get home and have a bit more time. it is possible that the guy who wrote that could be a disgruntled former employee or something along those lines. I post on the Yahoofinance message boards and I see alot of former employess on a companies message board who bash the company out of spite.

You guys wanna see Trolls, yahoofinance is really bad.

#11 ·
hollando said:
no no

once we get a don king sorta image guy

then we know we made it

you kno just the usual

the fixed fights.....the ad scams.....the stealing of fighters purses
UFC fights have been fixed. The judges get it wrong like they do in boxing. They do rip guys off. Keith Jardine was on a gurantee of $7,000 for a fight with the sports biggest star.

If Boxing is corrupt then so is UFC/MMA you gotta have it both ways.

#12 ·
of course MMA will turn to shit like Boxing did. why? no legit competition. why else? because this country runs on money, and when you can make inhuman amounts of it, you'll sell out even your most prized possession for more!

notice how all the fighters are already sponsored by the same couple of companies? because those companies are paying the fighters to fight, because Dana and the UFC doesn't have the money yet to take over the full paychecks!

#13 ·
ozz525 said:
The UFC dosen't associate with Xyience anymore. They haven't since about the end of last year.
really? is this true? then are just some fighters personally sponsored? And don't they still have a big xience logo in the middle of the octogan? i could be wrong, i usually am...

#14 ·
pt447 said:
really? is this true? then are just some fighters personally sponsored? And don't they still have a big xience logo in the middle of the octogan? i could be wrong, i usually am...
My bad this time you were right LOL
But I do remember that in UFC all acess Chuck Liddell right before UFC 66, they blanked out all of Chuck Liddell's Xyience stuff

#17 ·
i coulda told you xyience was a crock of sh*t, i guess they thought people would be all over it b/c it had a cool name

However, if someone knows of a safe supplement or drink that will give me crazy energy while I run, and won't make me grow a beard, i'd like to know about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.