MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Game] Super Hero Showdown, Round 5

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2007, 06:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
WestCoastPoutin
Featherweight

WestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by massage__dancer
There are tons that can when in right situations and what not ...... Thanos, silver surfer might have a chance, Galactus, odin, atum(Demogorge),Beta ray bill, Thor,star dust,Aegis, the watchers if they broke their oaths, and many many others

I didnt catch the first 3 fights, I only noticed the ironman vs. Wolvie fight. Im just saying that with Apocalypse in the picture now, we wont get to see the weaker but more popular characters in marvel/DC. The xmen, fantastic 4, the flash, spiderman or whatever more known characters. I just seems like we skipped over them when Apocalypse was introduced. What do you think? YOu seem to know your comic books.