MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ortiz Explains Why He Turned Down Immediate Evans Rematch

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2007, 09:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
Split
WTF Chuck, Fight Me!

Split is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasvll
Inaccurate/broad terms like 'everybody' and 'you people' and 'we' render your comment meaningless.
And your posts only about quoting people and trying to make them look bad makes yours even worse.

I have to say by looking randomly at a few threads, the only posts i see from you are ones like this.. Completly non-mma related, or simply pointless.

If you want to find some people to argue with or correct people's "mistake" just for the sake of it, im sure there are plenty of forums that have that very purpose. And this one should not be.

Anyways, thread related, i don't think Tito had to "pay his bills" to a point where he would of fought very injured. He wanted to stay active and keep fighting so people would not forget him, and now with mediocre results he wants to win.

I dont know if Tito is finished, but i dont think he will ever be the old Tito again. He could def win his rematch against Rashad tho.

THINK YOU CAN MANAGE AN MMA TEAM? Click Here!

BORED AND NEED AN EASY GAME? Click Here!
Split is offline   Reply With Quote