MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor respect Randy too much?

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2007, 12:51 AM   #41 (permalink)
Z-man-mma-fan
Bantamweight

Z-man-mma-fan Needs A HugZ-man-mma-fan Needs A HugZ-man-mma-fan Needs A HugZ-man-mma-fan Needs A HugZ-man-mma-fan Needs A HugZ-man-mma-fan Needs A HugZ-man-mma-fan Needs A HugZ-man-mma-fan Needs A HugZ-man-mma-fan Needs A HugZ-man-mma-fan Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone
Nah, I think Fedor's a great fighter, and I enjoy watching him maul people, but he's starting to annoy me. Scratch that, this whole Fedor situation is annoying me. That and him not wanting to fight Sylvia are the things that make me roll my eyes.
provide a link that officially shows him saying (or his manager/teammates) that they dont want him to fight sylvia. until then, all that has about as much air as a water balloon. remember when some dumb shmuck said that fedor ducked monson, and then it was actually found out that it was the other way around?

and seeing as fedor tied ogawa in a knot (may he be somewhat less experienced than sylvia) id think that he woould have the same success against sylvia.