MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 2009 Video Game

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2007, 12:09 AM   #19 (permalink)
Vexxed
Go Leafs Go!

Vexxed is on a distinguished roadVexxed is on a distinguished roadVexxed is on a distinguished roadVexxed is on a distinguished roadVexxed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UseOf_A_Weapon
if its not made by EA Sports or THQ its gonna be either weak or have poor controls. EA has the best graphics, THQ has the best laid out controls. I think this game isn't going to be too hot on account of there being so many dimensions to a real fight and the difficulty in translating that into the game. i'd like to see it work out, but im not holding my breath.

THQ is developing this game. I think that they are going to nail this game down. It may not be perfect but theres a lot of time and development put into it. I imagine a mix of analog and button mashing on the ground with a stand-up system much like Fight Night. A perfect power strike should knock a dude out but it should be difficult to pull off.

I would be satisfied with a similar gameplay to tapout 2 to be honest. As long as they add a in depth career mode and online play.

Vexxed' Minions

Lyoto Machida
Sean Sherk
Nate Quarry
Nate Diaz
Jonathon Goulet