MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Patrick Cote vs Rich Franklin

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2006, 09:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
steveo412
Middleweight

steveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of lightsteveo412 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
Edwin DeWees? I haven't really seen much of him expect for him getting tooled by Rich at 205, then him LNPing Gideon Ray to a victory. I mean the guy had full mount for a the majority of the fight, and he couldn't even put him away.
Yah pretty tough having your UFC debut against Rich Franklin though. He is actuallly very good. Also hard to put a guy away when you have lost that much blood. I mean he must of had some hard time seeing and you lose alot of energy and feel woozy when losing that much blood and he still made it so Gideon couldnt do anything to him.
steveo412 is offline   Reply With Quote