MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - autographed ufc gear

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2007, 05:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
NoRToN
Flyweight

NoRToN will become famous soon enoughNoRToN will become famous soon enoughNoRToN will become famous soon enoughNoRToN will become famous soon enoughNoRToN will become famous soon enoughNoRToN will become famous soon enoughNoRToN will become famous soon enoughNoRToN will become famous soon enoughNoRToN will become famous soon enoughNoRToN will become famous soon enoughNoRToN will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by super ninja
hi everyone

I was thinking of buying some autographed ufc but i am afraid of being ripped off by fake signatures and stuff like that. Does anyone know where i could get some that could be garrenteed to be real or if i am buying it off ebay is there any way to check and see if they are real.

thanks
Where do you live? reason I ask is that fighters are always making guest apperances at local (smaller) shows. Your best bet is to attend these events for 30-50 bucks get a pic with em' and autograph, then at least you know its real.