Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

BEst chance of beating Rich Franklin

who has the Best Chance of beating rich frankin

3K views 36 replies 20 participants last post by  liverkick 
#1 ·
Trying to get this damn poll to wrk

#4 ·
IronMan said:
Evan Tanner!!! I love this guy. He's definitely the greatest freestyle fighter ever in the UFC.
I doubt that they will ever give Tanner another shot at Franklin, at least not for a long time. He lost twice to Franklin and got his ass handed to him in his second fight with him. Nothing against Tanner. I am a huge fan of his and know that he is a bad man.

#6 ·
Sub By Armbar said:
I doubt that they will ever give Tanner another shot at Franklin, at least not for a long time. He lost twice to Franklin and got his ass handed to him in his second fight with him. Nothing against Tanner. I am a huge fan of his and know that he is a bad man.
I think you're right, Tanner will have to prove himself again. But he can do it. I don't think he'll get the next title shot, but I think that when he gets his title shot he'll do it.

#12 ·
i cant say really if i had to put money on it i would say horn has the greatest chance of beatin him but i wouldnt bet ageinst franklin it would be an awsome fight i do agree with ufc101 franklin woud not be able to knock horn out or land a submistion cos horn is far suprior on the ground but franklin is mutch more agressive and the fight could end with a tko by franklin but the fight could also end with a sub by horn infact this is probebly one of the best and hardest one to call we have fought up yet

i hope dana white comes to these forums cos there are a lot of fight that people keep talking about i would love to see some of them

HORN VS FRANKLIN HOW I WOULD PAY TO SEE THIS

#21 ·
Dean Lister is going to 185 and while his standup is not near Franklin, I think if the fight went to the ground its over. That goes for anyone who is going to fight Lister.

I just read on MMA Horn is leaving UFC because its worthless for him. He will get killed by Lidell and get wont fight Rich at MW because theyre friends.

#22 ·
USMCgrappler said:
I second that. He was the best Middleweight the UFC saw.
No kidding. Ken Shamrock is a disgrace to his last name. Ryan Shamrock should be more well known but isn't. It's a dam shame Ken Shamrock is famous but Ryan isn't when Ryan is one of the greatest middleweights ever. Ryan is psycho and just laughes when you try to make him submit. He's crazy and strong as heck. I want him to join Pride and that would be killer.

#23 · (Edited)
^^Ken Shamrock was a champion back in the day.He dominated his weight class for awhile.He does anything but disgrace his last name.

As for Ryan lol he's good.

But also as for this thread it's stupid and pointless Geremy Horn isn't even in the UFC anymore.Evan Tanner has lost to him twice so he's not getting a title shot anytime soon.

CHris Lebn,Anderson Silva,Mike Swick are contenders for that belt.
I would love to see Dave Terrell get back into the mix.He looked great in his last fight,Pulling of a clean submission.

#26 · (Edited)
Eminem said:
^^Ken Shamrock was a champion back in the day.He dominated his weight class for awhile.He does anything but disgrace his last name.
Ken Shamrock was the master of not continuing a tournament (either by loss or injury). He also never beat any real fighters.

Loss Rich Franklin TKO (Strikes) UFC-Ultimate Fighter Finale 4/9/2005 1 2:42
Win Kimo Leopoldo TKO (Knee) UFC 48-Payback 6/19/2004 1 1:26
Loss Tito Ortiz TKO (Corner Stoppage) UFC 40-Vendetta 11/22/2002 3 5:00
Loss Dan Severn Decision UFC 9-Motor City Madness 5/17/1996 1 30:00
Win Kimo Leopoldo Submission (Kneebar) UFC 8-David vs. Goliath 2/16/1996 1 4:24
Draw Oleg Taktarov Draw UFC 7-The Brawl in Buffalo 9/8/1995 1 33:00
Win Dan Severn Submission (Guillotine Choke) UFC 6-Clash of the Titans 7/14/1995 1 2:14
Draw Royce Gracie Draw UFC 5-The Return of the Beast 4/7/1995 1 36:00
Win Felix Mitchell Submission (Rear Naked Choke) UFC 3-The American Dream 9/9/1994 1 4:34
Win Christophe Leninger Submission (Strikes) UFC 3-The American Dream 9/9/1994 1 4:49
Loss Royce Gracie Submission (Rear Naked Choke) UFC 1-The Beginning 11/12/1993 1 0:57
Win Patrick Smith Submission (Heel Hook) UFC 1-The Beginning 11/12/1993 1 1:49

You tell me, in the UFC, how Ken is not a sham!!! "Hall of Fame" is a JOKE! His rediculous antics on the TUF 3 final episode was an embarassment to the sport, much less his name. I think he has a split personality. Can't wait till Tito kicks his a$# again!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.