MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - baroni to face nishijima

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2006, 01:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Shamrock
Ah, ok. Thanks for telling me. Well, it should happen, if the US buyers who are new to PRIDE see some familiar UFC names they'll possibly buy the PPV. PRIDE has been smart doing that with Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, Vitor Belfort, and Robbie Lawler to name a few.
i totally agree..phil would have been a great addition..when i first read about it they were saying it was going to be on the real deal..but i havnt heard much about it since..id like to see this fight no matter where it happens tho

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote