MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - very cool illution

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2007, 03:26 AM   #31 (permalink)
GMW
International Stalker

GMW Is Respected By All He CrossesGMW Is Respected By All He CrossesGMW Is Respected By All He CrossesGMW Is Respected By All He CrossesGMW Is Respected By All He CrossesGMW Is Respected By All He CrossesGMW Is Respected By All He CrossesGMW Is Respected By All He CrossesGMW Is Respected By All He CrossesGMW Is Respected By All He CrossesGMW Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
Tell us how it works brainiac! LOL, seriously, how the hell is it possible to see her go different directions!? If you pay attention to the subtle facial features and nipples, it doesn't make sense! You can plainly see her face and hair and breasts moving in one certain direction. How is it possible that your mind can actually see her turn the OPPOSITE direction? How is that possible? Seriously? I just saw her ponytail moving clockwise and now it's moving counterclockwise. I honestly can't understand how that's possible. I'm not a neurologist though.
What I think is, they have some middle point thats not moving and that shapes are oscilating, Just moving back and forth. It's hard to explain without being able to actually show you. Im pretty bad at just explaining what I think =/.

Credit to ThaMuffinMan
GMW is offline   Reply With Quote