MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - baroni to face nishijima

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2006, 04:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
Grabaka
The Samurai Files

Grabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Shamrock
Damn, sorry, my mistake. I thought it was IFL, probably since Shamrock is a coach there. Anyways, sorry again and thank you for correcting me.
He is fighting Renzo Gracie in the IFL after the Baroni fight. After that he'll be fighting in the new The World Fighter Championships a.k.a. TWF. That's the new organization that has Cesar Gracie as their matchmaker. Supposedly Frank Shamrock signed a multi-million dollar deal with the organization and will be fighting in their 1st PPV event as the Main Event Superfight. No opponent has yet been named.
Grabaka is offline   Reply With Quote