MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Couple Questions About Pride FC For PS2...

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2006, 01:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREY B.
After playing it a bit, I pretty much agree with your picks. It seems that Ricardo Arona is pretty well balanced, as well as Big Nog. Gilbert Yvel has some devastating kicks on there too.
yeah i was going to say arona isnt my fav in real life but he is a monster on the game...if you throw the back leg kick twice the second one that lands usually stuns them..i can usually ko some one with wand too..you just gotta move so they dont tie you up and be quick with the take down defense..i wish they had an online feature for this game so we could go world wide with it..my friends hate this game cuz i always stomp them..its set up perfect and being that i train in mma it makes so much sense to me..sometimes depending on who i am ill let people take me down and just submit them from my back..or reverse and submit from the mount..i made lloyd irvin on there and he does all kinds of crazy shit..i get my one friend with the flying arm bar all the time..that and the scissor take down into the heel hook..pride fc is the best fighting game period

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote