MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hammil vs Seth Petruzelli

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2006, 02:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.farrell
im not really sure..i went with seth because i think that matt got hyped up big time and imo he didnt show me much..he looked great in practice against the mediocre guys..but he wasnt doing anything extraordinary with bisping..and he didnt do anything great with nickels..who imo is a sorry ass fighter..(i cant believe he is fighting at ufc 64 by the way) so i just cant put a ton of faith in him just yet..seth looked pretty good against some big guys..i look forward to seeing him with some guys his own size.
im not saying hammil cant win tho..

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote